DO you have Paint Shop Pro, but not sure what tools are what? Check this image below to see:
This is from Paint Shop Pro 9, so it may be different in other versions.
- pan tool, used for zooming in/out.
- raster deform tool, used for resizing objects.
- crop tool, used for cropping objects to a certain size.
- move tool, used to move layers/objects around.
- selection tool, used for selecting several objects.
- dropper tool, used to find colors on certain objects/pictures.
- paint brush tool, used to add brushes to a object/picture.
- clone brush, used to edit pictures.
- dodge brush, used to edit pictures (multiple choice).
- lighten/darken brush, used to lighten/darken brushes/objects/pictures.
- eraser tool, used to erase backgrounds/certain items in pictures.
- picture tube tool, used for fun.
- pastel tool, crayon/eraser/color pencil/chalk/oil brushes/more.
- flood fill tool, used to fill backgrounds/etc.
- text tool, used to create text.
- used to create different shapes.
- pen tool, used to draw lines.
- object selection tool, used to select certain objects.
If this tutorial helped, a link back